Who can register as a family?
- 1 parent/guardian and any number of children – $50.00:
- Deaf or hard of hearing child under 18
- Hearing siblings
- Registration fee includes childcare for ages 6 months – 4 years old and/or Color My Future camp for ages 5 – 14 years old
- Additional parent/guardian – $25.00 each
- NOTE: This registration is for the conference only and does not include your hotel reservations.
What about my child who is 15-18?
Their registration is free! A child who is 15-18 years old will need to be registered separately as a high school student. They do not need to be registered as a child with your family registration.
What if my child doesn’t sign?
We will have staff that are able to communicate with children using a variety of communication modes.
What if I’m a professional and a parent of a deaf or hard of hearing child?
If your deaf or hard of hearing child is 18 years or younger, you may register as a parent. If they’re over 18, you must register as a professional.
How much does the family event cost?
- There is no additional charge for the family event. It is included in your registration.
- The family event will be on Tuesday, July 19, 2022.
* More information about the event will be forthcoming.
Childcare and Camp Overview:
- 6 months – 4 years old: Children will be dropped off and cared for in a suite at the hotel. Conference will be held in the American Bank Center. Parents will need to pick up their children for lunch (more details available upon registration).
- 5 years – 14 years: Children will be dropped off with Camp Staff in a conference room at the hotel.