Who can register as a family?
- 1 parent/guardian and any number of children – $50.00:
- Deaf or hard of hearing child under 18
- Hearing siblings
- Registration fee includes childcare for ages 6 months – 4 years old and/or excursions for ages 5 – 14 years old.
- Additional parent/guardian – $25.00 each
- NOTE: This registration is for the conference only and does not include your hotel reservations.
Who can register for childcare?
ONLY those registrants who have a child who is deaf or hard of hearing aged 18 or under.
What about my child who is 15-18?
Their registration is free! A child who is 15-18 years old will need to be registered separately as a high school student. They do not need to be registered as a child with your family registration.
What if my child doesn’t sign?
We will have staff that are able to communicate with children using a variety of communication modes.
What if I’m a professional and a parent of a deaf or hard of hearing child?
If your deaf or hard of hearing child is 18 years or younger, you may register as a parent. If they’re over 18, you must register as a professional.
How much does the family event cost?
- There is no additional charge for the family event. It is included in your registration.
- The date of the family event is to be determined.
* More information about the event will be forthcoming.
Contact firstname.lastname@example.org with any questions.